You are not logged in.

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 10:18pm

RO>all =P sometimes i like shooting some heads in good old Unreal Tournament 2004.
I tried RO2 and watched some videos.. well for this kind of game style i just stick to WoW (that's where RO2 got almost everything copied from ;P)
For those moments of ultimate boredom try Momentum Missile Mayhem. It already has 4 parts (1&2 are my favs), each is quite different, the gameplay is just awesome *,*

randomguy91

Almost awesome

• "randomguy91" is male

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 4:57pm

RO>all =P sometimes i like shooting some heads in good old Unreal Tournament 2004.
I tried RO2 and watched some videos.. well for this kind of game style i just stick to WoW (that's where RO2 got almost everything copied from ;P)
For those moments of ultimate boredom try Momentum Missile Mayhem. It already has 4 parts (1&2 are my favs), each is quite different, the gameplay is just awesome *,*
Well WoW is teh "pioneer" of 3d MMOs, so almost everyone got something from it... point is, I've watched some videos of RO2 and... seems cute okay, but maps (or at least those which I saw) are just a "straight road" with some curves, I mean . . . maybe chars' grow is "nice", but most of the time its just a go-to npcs... and instanced dungeons... bleah.

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:48am

Good posting, emolade! <3

Apart of Ro I have following games installed which I "occasionally" play. ;)
  • League of Legends (truly a beginner since I mostly only play with Saren)
    I only play this for fun and not for professional raging. :chinese:
  • Ragnarok Online 2
    Which I really like. I started this one also with Saren and we created a guild (named: arigato ;p) . Sven and emolade are also in there.
    But we stopped cuz of lack of time, more activity in Ro1 and I don't know why exactly.
    However, we were thinking of probably contuing again as soon as Sven got more time cuz they implemented WoE their now too which sounded quite interesting.
  • Dragon Nest
  • Asda 2
  • Age of Wulin (on a break cuz it's very time intensive o.o.)
    P.s.: Candy Crush @Acer tablet xD

Yuri

Almost awesome

• "Yuri" is male

Saturday, December 21st 2013, 9:03am

A quick Update

"Victory is a far-flung shore.
Mark the skies, abide the tides, trust to your crew ------ and she will be yours.
The battlefield is the best and worst of places.
Where else can a man's enemy become his mentor, or his ally an enemy?
We are like trees in a grove - bending to the wind like the willow, or bearing it like the oak.
Yet live how we might - the wind will still blow."

- Merlwyb Bloeshiswyn, Raubahn Aldynn & Kan-E-Senna

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yuri" (Feb 4th 2014, 8:48am)

Previously 35 members have read this thread

Rate this thread