:search: Sleep statut:

Plankton (5%)
Katar of piercing wind (Low chance)
Sleep Arrow

Thx Flusy :love:

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Monday, April 15th 2013, 2:01pm

Oh sorry dear, I missunderstood you at the first place. I read something like: "What's dealing with sleep status now ? ..."
I just over read it too quickly. My apologies.

Humn... and what about 'Deep Sleep Lullaby' the Maestro & Wanderer Skill?

Is it not so much used during siege? ?(
QUESTIOOONMAKRZzz...

Sephir

Almost awesome

• "Sephir" is male

Monday, April 15th 2013, 2:15pm

Deep Sleep is not the same as Sleep. You can't do anything to prevent that status. (you can reduce the time with int but you need a lot of it)
Arullo too (sorcerer skill) can put you in deep sleep.

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Monday, April 15th 2013, 2:42pm

Ah yes, thank you. I read about it but I was not sure. However, it was the only actual skill which popped up in my mind regarding Sleep.
Thanks for mentioning the Sorcerer skill, I totally forgot about it. =)

Monday, April 15th 2013, 7:27pm

No problem Fluse !

Thank you everyone for your informations. Are you often sleep (not deep sleep) during war ?

EDIT : Did you see, if I mad some/a lot of mistakes during the last war ?

merli on phone

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 10:07am

sorry i dont have a pc now. So u need definately praefatio 5 not more or it inc the Cd, Lauda 4 and 4 (3s Cd, must proc as mch as possible) and epiclesis 5. Frontline +25% hp rly important. No need to max clearance. Sorry i will explain more later qq

Fukushima

Almost awesome

• "Fukushima" is male

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 10:20am

No problem Fluse !

Thank you everyone for your informations. Are you often sleep (not deep sleep) during war ?

EDIT : Did you see, if I mad some/a lot of mistakes during the last war ?

To answer the sleep question: to speak for myself sleep isn't that much of a problem. At least it seems closely to no one uses it right now.
Also even IF they would use it there is so much long ranged AoE damage going down that you wouldn't recognize being sleeped cause it will be canceled out nearly instantly.
It is also reduced/can be avoided by having a high amount of Agility or the already mentioned Gemini Card.
But there is still Deep Sleep caused by Sorcerers with Arullo which afaik works like sleep + Lex Aeterna. This Status can only be reduced by having a proper Amount of INT.

Arullo Formula according to this site right here :

Spoiler Spoiler

Success chance: [(15 + 5 * Skill Level) + ( Caster’sINT / 5 ) + ( Caster’s Job Level / 5 ) - ( Target’s INT / 6 ) - ( Target’s LUK / 10 )] %
Duration: [(6 + 2 * Skill Level) - {( Target’s Base Level / 20 ) + ( Target’s Base INT / 40 )}]

It also should be said that Deep Sleep Lullaby still seems to be buggy and because of this it dosen't trigger yet.