You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 1:54pm

newbie is here >.<

Hi Arigato guildies, I'll introduce myself

my names Ian ,I'm male 22 years old .. i live in UK , but i'm Asian sry about my english not really well ...

I play GX names prozzassassin , this is my second char , current level 135/39 that is pic .. and my first char is ranger but i din't use it already .My main goal on RO is to participate in WoE with a well organized guild and to have some good times with my mates.I checked the forum I figured Arigato
seemed to be the best choice for me as you guys seems to be quite good at WoEing but still improving to get better.
prozzassassin has attached the following image:
  • Untitled.jpg

Smogogo

Almost awesome

• "Smogogo" is male

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 1:55pm

Welcome here!

Nice stuff
Short intro but most neede is in.

GX, one more surely better for us.

CRAPY PSEUDO!!!!!

Thoak

Wannabe poster

• "Thoak" is male

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 2:00pm

hi there :)

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 2:01pm

The amount of gx player is too damn high reroll ranger azap

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 2:03pm

Hey man, i speak a lot with you, you seems serious even if you can have some difficulies in engliss but the most important is to understand it.

Do we could know from where you come? i mean your ex server?

Your stuff is quite good i think!

Feel free to watch some GX videos on our forum like this: 13.03 gX video

Enjoy and welcome here

+1 for his trial period even if he dont gave us a lot info about him, we got the most important and he is cool:)

Tentousama

Almost awesome

• "Tentousama" is male

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 2:26pm

Welcome to arigato forum

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 2:27pm

Welcome here in forum, dude!

:bun_hi:

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 3:19pm

thx guys...

lordplayboy, my ex server is Asia server since 2004-2005 i play but i stop few year till now i just continue the new RO ...>.<

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 4:42pm

welcome :D

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 4:54pm

welcome :3

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 8:15pm

Hi there and welcome ^^

Pony

Almost awesome

• "Pony" is female

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 12:27pm

Welcome =)

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 4:11pm

Hello. Your eq is pretty nice for a start, maybe get some better accessories.

About the build, atm your build is absolutely NOT suited for WoE.

First requirement to join a hardcore WoE guild is to be able to play WoE, you need an appropriate build.

If you do a little bit of research, you will find out that you need more VIT, you have too much AGI and no DEX at all ...

If you can't fix this issue (reset) I'm affraid you can't join us!

Don't hesitate to ask for some advices & do some more personnal research!

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 4:36pm

hello merli , i will do some research now ...hope i can get the result that u want ^^
thx for your guide

Artzi

Like a boss

• "Artzi" is male

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 5:36pm

For now lower your Agi from 20points, put at least 90 Str and the 100 vit standard. Seems like you went for the pure crit build, which is not viable by any means in siege anyway.
If you can, swap your accessories for the MoH+Glorious Ring combo, if you cant use two Rogue's Treasure (please get rid of this ugly Green Apple ring ! ). I dont know how exactly you are leveling (party or soloing) but you want to put some dex in the build. Some people might say the 1 Dex/ Full luck build is good for siege but it isnt. Pm me ingame if you need some more infos.

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 9:28pm

Hi and Welcome !

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 1:10am

I inform the lead that he is now 143+ and he has reset his stats for a pur woe build.

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 1:23pm

Hello again!

Reading the info by Anthony, it makes a positive impression that you were instantly willing to change your build for having a fitting char for our siege guild. I am glad you did it!
However, one little suggestion from me:

I came to observe in siege (since you were in my party) that you were regularly walking around with almost zero HP. I noticed that you tried to stay close to me assumingly expecting some heal from your Bishop in party. Please try to avoid that. In siege there is, in general cases, no heal to expect. Of course they might happen some exception e.g. for sorcerers if there is time or for another urgent moment for a key char in a key moment.
Nevertheless, keep in mind please that you have to use potions for staying alive during siege! After dying you should automaticly use the INN Kafra and heal yourself with the NPC (Take a rest -> 5.000 zeny). As you probably already know you will gain full HP and SP again by doing so.

It is just an friendly advice for a newcomer of how we regularly do things.
I hope you don't mind.

Me as Bishop get pain in my eyes by seeing someone continuously walking around without HP.
It's like an urge I need to take care of; but in siege it's simply not proper to do. :chinese:

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 3:21pm

Please let me know what stats you plan to do.

Don't hesitate to ask for advices

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 4:18pm

He already reset his stat and have the Artz build now. I don't know for the exact stat.