You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 7:29pm

Hello guyz ,

how's going all i hope you always be fine ..
i'd liked to introducing my self :)

Name:
Muhammed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just played Ragnarok since 2007 at aRO Server (Arabic ragnarok online ) and it was great moments , i was playing at ignis guild ,finally in 2012 12 4 aRO server closed .. =_= then i felt so sad because of every moment i spent there , it was really good moments ;) and then i moved to fRO me and some friends . we met Pardus and they were very friendly with us then we left them after all :D because hmm we won't say we were noobs :D .. but failed at woe is enough :D .. anyway after leaving pardus my friends who came from aRO server left pardus also , and they made a guild but i dont think they will do great but best hopes for them , anyway after this all i left the server for maybe 2 months because my level was too low and i couldn't find an equipment for leveling because i prefer leveling solo on leveling with parties .. while im leaving the server my friend duhan (PriReis) spoke with me on Facebook and he told me to come to play woe with pardus and there were big changes on the server for me .. so i worked hard and got level 135 *-* . then i joined Arigatò played most wonderful woes i dont know maybe 5 or 7 :D ~> with Arigatò and there were very friendly with me , so i take a decision to stay in arigatò and do this application :) !! so i just hope they accept me. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WoE character(s)[align=start]Name: B.Arbdo
[align=start]Class: Sorcerer
[/align][align=start]Level: 135
[/align]
[align=start]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align][align=start] -Your other chars: None
[/align][align=start] -Your previous guilds / servers : i spoke about that :)
[/align][align=start] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align][align=start]- Your aim in RO & with us. Why Arigatò?
[/align][align=start] hmm first , i like pvp and WoE :) MVP but im sad because i dont have genetic or sura to hunt mvps =_= ~[/align][align=start] and i joined to arigato because it's the best guild i've ever played and i met a friendly guys there and because of my friends ( PriReis , Methrammar , LordPlayboy , and Hounain <3<3 ) and also to have some GL's ;) ~[/align]
[align=start]- Your role in WoE
[/align][align=start] My sorcerer for Despil and Chaos people with Spell breaker and also stone cursed and striking and vacuum ;) [/align]
------------------------------[/align]

[align=start]and finally thanks alot for let me playing with you ;) god bless you all ~

[/align]
Edited , Build ( CASTER ) EQUIPS on Attachment :).
B.Arbdo has attached the following image:
  • screenChaos159.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "B.Arbdo" (Oct 20th 2013, 8:00pm)

Thoak

Wannabe poster

• "Thoak" is male

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 7:42pm

hellu

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 7:47pm

Yo welcome on forum and Nice to see your apply.

I think only a screenshot of your char with stat and equip is missing and also your build> like full support then with resist equip etc or Damage?

See you soon in game and NOW time for you to find party. Maybe you could ask to play AB from your friends OOP for leech your char

good luck. And it was cool your joke vocal in woe but just dont abuse of it:) but its nice to have a Funny player:)

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 7:49pm

hi :D

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 7:51pm

welcome buddy

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 7:51pm

Hello welcome here :)

Riley

Unregistered

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 7:54pm

wlcm here

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 8:04pm

Thanks guys it's my pleasure to play with you <3

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 8:57pm

awwwwww yes muhammed let me ride you , take me harder bitch awwww yeahhhhhh ahhhhhh /o/

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 11:22pm

Velcom

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 11:28pm

thanks baby <3

Monday, October 21st 2013, 1:05pm

WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Hello biatch !! Welcome me friend ! <3

Cry again and again !!! GO GO GO !!

Monday, October 21st 2013, 4:43pm

zzSSssssSSS .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!! YeaH :D thanks baby :$

Monday, October 21st 2013, 6:02pm

Trial time granted, pls set 90+ vit ~

Read this topic with attention: Newcommer guide

Hf

Xyothine

Unregistered

Monday, October 21st 2013, 9:43pm

Welcome in our Rank dude :)