You are not logged in.

Xyothine

Unregistered

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 3:32am

thanks bro :')

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 12:35am

Lord always too kind it forbid him to say or see the truth sometimes, a quality could turn to a disadvantage when it's head to the wrong person. And in that case it's a complete disadvantage, your GP is more then random. You should thank god that renewal made you able to click on ppl to kill them. Otherwise we would see in your vids 10 min of loading screen :D

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 8:33am

@Xyothine : take this more like a critisim than a random troll, but tbh, Sampyx is not totally wrong (maybe it's not the best way to say it, I assume it). For example, you forget so often that CC is your best friend and also guild's best friend than a random GF or GoH on random enemies. To show it more easily, take a closer look on your video at 2:40 why you didn't go on their pack to CC them and block their progression but you finaly prefered to CC a random Sura and GF her. An other example it's at 3:42, same thing and again at 6:50, this two guys were able to clean the def and you GoH the GX instead of CC them. And one more thing, stay low hp when the def is brokenis a really bad move, the only thing you can do in such situation is to dying from a random skill. Just to remind you, there are classes able to kill more effectively than a Sura, your job is to annoy the others more than kill on the main purpose. Now I'm not an expert on Sura (and will probably never be one) but I can try (like I just do) to look more closely your video to highlight your errors, so you must be able to do the same.

Riley

Unregistered

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 9:02am

@Guime

There is a way to say some things, you does. But Sampyx turn into a free troll.
This sentence:
Otherwise we would see in your vids 10 min of loading screen :D

prove it.

@SAMPYX

dunno wth is wrong so you permanently trolling xyothine in game and now forum. Personnaly, i don't like to be in a guild with so much conflict everytime... :nono:

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 12:16pm

Rofl don't take it so hard Xyo... I never said it's easy, i just pointed the mystakes I saw and I saw this kind of mystakes a lot of time on your videos. I just want to spot it to mention it for you, to improve your gameplay not to troll you... After all I also made a lot of mystake (I don't consider myself like a good skilled guildmate) so take my post as a try to show you a way to improve your gameplay :)

Xyothine

Unregistered

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 1:43pm

Guime,i'm really not angry at you, and recieving advices from you is like a benediction for me :) But from random players, i don't want, so you have to don't take it so hard :p i wasn't speaking at you !

Xyothine

Unregistered

Monday, November 11th 2013, 8:52pm

Wrong vidz, uploading again tonight !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xyothine" (Nov 11th 2013, 9:06pm)

Friday, November 15th 2013, 1:58pm

nice vid xyo ;)

Xyothine

Unregistered

Friday, November 15th 2013, 4:21pm

thanks bro, i'll give you some CoD Ghost Gameplay when i'll be ready ;)

Previously 68 members have read this thread

Rate this thread