You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 26th 2013, 9:27pm

xyoooooo wtf 21 minutes!! I'm gonna buy pop corn to watch it tomorrow when I'm back from uni xDDD

Xyothine

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 26th 2013, 9:40pm

Ahhhh the first comments, its like nobody saw my vidéos!! Thanks for considering it :p If its continue in this way, i'll not waste time to record, and have quite less laggs without recording !! Thanks bro' !! i'll send you a popcron from Belgium !! :evil:

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Tuesday, March 26th 2013, 10:14pm

I guess so many people watch it, Xyo. Don't worry! I recently enjoyed it with Saren too.
Anyway, your music choise at the beginning sounds epic. I like it!
However, I just didn't want to comment at first cuz I am tired of this flaming crap regarding siege issues.
I might have some questions in terms of positioning to you anyway and intent(ed) to ask you about it somwhen later in teamspeak. =)
So, do not worry, dear. Your effort is certainly always appreciated. ~bisous <3

Fukushima

Almost awesome

• "Fukushima" is male

Tuesday, March 26th 2013, 10:41pm

I guess so many people watch it, Xyo. Don't worry! I recently enjoyed it with Saren too.
Anyway, your music choise at the beginning sounds epic. I like it!
However, I just didn't want to comment at first cuz I am tired of this flaming crap regarding siege issues.
I might have some questions in terms of positioning to you anyway and intent(ed) to ask you about it somwhen later in teamspeak. =)
So, do not worry, dear. Your effort is certainly always appreciated. ~bisous <3

You've got mail.

Tuesday, March 26th 2013, 10:41pm

Ahhhh the first comments, its like nobody saw my vidéos!! Thanks for considering it :p If its continue in this way, i'll not waste time to record, and have quite less laggs without recording !! Thanks bro' !! i'll send you a popcron from Belgium !! :evil:

yea I also have a lot of lag more while recording Q.Q that's why when the lag is too much I just stop fraps.I don't rly want to have a bad performance just to make a video

I'll wait the pop corn xD (for tomorrow at 18.00 thx u!)

gn8 :thumbsup:

Tuesday, March 26th 2013, 10:49pm

nice vid with epic musik i like it <3 and love you <3

Xyothine

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 26th 2013, 11:23pm

Ahahah well my comments wasn't to be like a children who wants adulte to be interested in him, i just want some advices, to improve what's wrong. . . I'm all the time trying to do my best even with a broken steel right hand . . . (The mouse hand ) and like everyone know, French people are bitches, all time flamming... Xyo tatati tatata, so i just want to have some opinion about 'Real' players, not fucking french jalous !! :)

Anyway Thanks !!

Hoooo Stryke, sorry my love is given to Zue :) He teach me a lot about champion when i was one !! And you killed me so many time !! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cursing:

Wednesday, March 27th 2013, 1:41pm

Hello xyo

Here are some comments from me then <3

A lot of positive things, now you stay a lot more with the pack to and make it your priority *_*, and it is really good, a lot of improvement.

Vaia hates you =D Good job killing her <3

Still a few things : Please when you see something in us, do CC first and then GoH.
Because while you are casting GoH, on a GX or RG for example, the guild is tanking a lot of damage during your cast time (and even longer if you don't one shot it),
whereas if you do CC first, while you cast, the guild is not taking any damage and you can still cast GoH to kill it (+someone else can cast on it to be sure it dies!)
You can also CC and let your mates kill it, CC> GOH, CC> everything *_* Very often you prefer to do GoH but CC is your 1st weapon =)

At the beginning maybe stand a few cells forward to see what is going on on the pack to CC incoming mechanics!

Otherwise it's good, please keep up the good work :thumbup:

And thanks for recording because it helps analyzing what is wrong :thumbup:

Xyothine

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 27th 2013, 9:09pm

Thanks ! yep i'll do more CC :D

Xyothine

Unregistered

Saturday, March 30th 2013, 4:47pm

Bump ^^' Added the mini video of Wednesday, as i Told to french people, there were a really uggly bloody fight at my school ( someone get stabbed) so i've to go to the office police to tell what i saw ^^' Sorry for being late :p it will never more happens :p

Xyothine

Unregistered

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 11:07pm

Bump, added video of tonight siege, sorry for all the moments when we're walking x') i forgot to delete them x') anyway, amazing siege thanks everyone ! 8o

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 11:09pm

*waiting* *-*

Pr0tector

Almost awesome

• "Pr0tector" is male

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 11:24pm

nice vid bro

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Monday, April 1st 2013, 12:10am

Even if a bit longer! Super Xyo the mix od music calm, Hard , calm etc :) <3

Xyothine

Unregistered

Monday, April 1st 2013, 12:13am

Yeah :) And look at the comments , someone told me to stop my vidéos, and let Marmelade and Zuetto do it for us. . . Even Marmy & Zue are always telling me that i'm doing good, and that i'm improving myself a lot. . . Alalaaaaa french fucking jalous. . . they are gonna make me crazy. . .

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Monday, April 1st 2013, 12:29am

nice video <3 and who cares about what people is saying? Just do always your best ^^ And let them talk .

Xyothine

Unregistered

Monday, April 1st 2013, 12:35am

isn't that easy, when you know that those people doesn't any videos. . . They are just flamming for fun, and that make me angry !!

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Monday, April 1st 2013, 2:06pm

Haha, a good start with Lindsey Stirling, followed by the Zelda Remix!
Anyways, a pretty long video, Xyo! =D
However, I liked our party 1 action at the end of siege the most! ^_^
Thanks for sharing!

Hunto

Almost awesome

• "Hunto" is male

Monday, April 1st 2013, 3:14pm

Xyo dont listen to optionroraelegy or who is flaming u, haters gonna always hate.

Previously 68 members have read this thread

Rate this thread