You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Artzi

Like a boss

• "Artzi" is male

Monday, October 14th 2013, 2:42pm

well, he isnt entirely wrong lol

Riley

Unregistered

Monday, October 14th 2013, 3:49pm

Really nice one, you get almost no lags =OOO

Monday, October 14th 2013, 6:50pm

No lags, seems to have a great connexion, it's heaven..

Xyothine

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 12:28pm

Belgian connexion x')

And Sephir, in this situation is really difficult to be a pack, because there is ennemies comming from all directions, its why i snapped and tried to kill a lot of people and make a great video. . . In the beginning you can see that i'm all time in the Pack DCCing, or OCCing. . . So well, sorry. . .

Riley

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 1:02pm

Xyo have a standart sura gameplay... he don't try to pvping so he chase everything dangerous without dying so much...

Xyothine

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 6:22pm

edit.

by zue

Xyothine

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:19pm

I Hoped more like, to help your guildmate. Anyway thanks. . . This guild is not any more welded. . . Thanks guys, i won't record more. Yop 8o

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:32pm

xyo if u flame for every little thing u don't rly give a big help ^^ if u don't want to record don't do it

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:45pm

The fact is that everybody on this server know you are a hot blood guy (don't know if you can get this expression in english XD) so this people like to troll you just to see you feed them (and one rule of the intertnet is DON'T FEED THE TROLL)...

And btw, it's not because you don't have like that nobody appreciate your work, I have, for my example, more good appreciations on this forum by our members and sometimes on the offi than on my Youtube channel and guess what I'm ok with that.

I make videos cause I like this, that's all, I'm not looking for celebrity or this kind of stuff, I just want to share my experience of this game with other players, if they like it, I'm happy, if not, it's not a problem anymore, I'll continue the way I like.

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 8:22pm

Come on dont worry lol Xyo, even if there is not 20 Like on your video, its full of player everywhere who like it for real:) and you know it:) keep cool^^

Smogogo

Almost awesome

• "Smogogo" is male

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 10:41pm

The post of riley was not a tanut, troll flame!!

He says dat you don't pvp, you chase the dangerous enemies!

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 12:05pm

As you don't read the debriefing :

I thought that after 1 year it was clear to not ask buffs/sacra/whatever on ts

ps: Xyo, you are a sura, you can save the warp for yourself instead of asking that every second and making people (that maybe are alive and fighiting in the castle ) switch account to warp you.

Riley

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 1:31pm

OMFG, i think Xyo you really don't read what i've said ^^.
It's not a taunt, i've said u do a good job =O

Xyothine

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 3:21pm

Lostris, i read it. . .
Secundly, i'm dumb. Guime made me change my mind. . . I do it to share with other people yes, but the only thing i want and i hoped, when we created Arigato, it was an assembly of people who liked the gameplay of the other. Who wants to play with each others. . . I making videos at first for us , for watching whats wrong ect ect. . . But i hoped that the guidlmates with a Youtube account will maybe help me, anyway, i don't give a shit, i know what i can do in a siege, i know how i'm important, like everyone in this guild is important. . . Sorry guys ! The only thing to do with me, is , to not answer ^^ i'm a dumb nervous adult ^^

Buxiu

Like a boss

• "Buxiu" is male

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 12:32am

Just to put my mind there too

Just remind that we are a guild( even in "ally") you have to get a goal!

in WOE the main goal is not to frag solo but to succeed in doing something
To kill for sure but also
To protect
To help in killing etc.

As we said in what'sapp Hell gates can rox for 1,2,3 guys Asura for 1guy but CC -> RC is AWESOME for an entire guild! or at least 15 guys

So even when we were in SE with "ally" you should have maid more OCC or DCC to help them to move forward and help all of us, More over when those elegy guys can come back each 30s

:D tchouss!
この戦いをありがとうございました。
それは光栄でした

Kono tatakai o arigatōgozaimashita. Sore wa kōeideshita.

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Friday, October 18th 2013, 10:05am

Just to put my mind there too

Just remind that we are a guild( even in "ally") you have to get a goal!

in WOE the main goal is not to frag solo but to succeed in doing something
To kill for sure but also
To protect
To help in killing etc.

As we said in what'sapp Hell gates can rox for 1,2,3 guys Asura for 1guy but CC -> RC is AWESOME for an entire guild! or at least 15 guys

So even when we were in SE with "ally" you should have maid more OCC or DCC to help them to move forward and help all of us, More over when those elegy guys can come back each 30s

:D tchouss!

+1

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 1:26pm

If you have difficulty for whatch it: http://fr.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url…92enrr8H5&bit=1

Xyothine

Unregistered

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 2:32pm

Omg 3 Dislikes :) verry quick x')

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 10:37pm

hah nice Xyo:) OS the Bingo RK:) you was not able to be EC for the DK part where they died in 1/2 sec :) and yes lets focus on trying to get a maximum of dislikes:) you know how you are in woe and what we think abotu you:) lets be cool<33 long time you didnt record:)

Previously 68 members have read this thread

Rate this thread