You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Friday, May 10th 2013, 2:24pm

Cool Video. Quite long comparing to mafias.
I noticed, especially at the beginning, you need buffs! It almost seemed you are bored when I saw you slowly walking! At first when the video starts, this 'slow motion' with the less action does not fit to the music. ;3
Usually I always just give you secrament ( when you are not in my party and) when I see you around because I act on the assumption you always got everything you need so far. I' am gonna try from now on to buff you from time to time too when I am able to catch your pixels.
It hurts me a bit to see such an offensive player creepying around trying to reach the front. =D
Ah and the music ofc rockz. Nice choice! I hope Rémi watched it too since he gave us the chance to disover it. =)

:bun_music:

Friday, May 10th 2013, 2:43pm

I don't have nothing to say about buff, if I want to get more, I just have to stay with the other guildmate and stop expose myself like a piece of ham but I like playing like this maybe 'cause of year of frustration to keep the main LP. I'll try to change this and invest in autorative badge or give buff to myself with my low lv AB AT the inn :crazy:

Anyway thx a lot for you support I allready appreciate it a lot.

P.S. : also thx for the music, it matches with the game content exception for the begining like you noticed it.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 8:21pm

First time as RK and a lot of white pots vanished q.q

WoE Arigatò 05/22/2013

Sephir

Almost awesome

• "Sephir" is male

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 10:06pm

just a few tips:

-You can't do you job properly if u don't have sacra. So if u don't have the buff u need to go back in the backline and open chat. I see a lot of actions with you in the frontline spamming DB without it.

-U need to stay near the bragi or go back after a while because u can't spam DB without it.

-When we need to push u need to activate everytime millenium shield rune and stone skin if u have it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sephir" (May 23rd 2013, 10:06pm)

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 10:14pm

Oh thx for this informations as I said it was my first time as RK so I need a lot of feedback to improve my gameplay :)

Sunday, June 23rd 2013, 9:31pm

After the last video one month ago, a new one (juste wait arround 40min).

WoE Arigatò 06/23/2013

I had some troubles with fraps during the siege, so I missed some good parts tonight, sorry :(

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Sunday, June 23rd 2013, 9:35pm

Ha thx guime !

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 1:52pm

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LordPlayboy" (Jul 12th 2013, 9:26am)

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 24th 2013, 11:01pm

:napoli_nom: When do we will have an Other video!!??

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 6:18am

Maybe the next WoE, I was really tired yesterday to reccord something.

Monday, July 29th 2013, 6:50am

Video from yesterday, wait arround 2h, it's uploading except if my girlfriend needs to turn off the computer because of the thunder

WoE Arigatò 07/28/2013

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Monday, July 29th 2013, 11:24am

Nice *_*

and I'm happy, a video that I can watch without the need to remove the sound :D ( Gugu <333 )

Monday, July 29th 2013, 12:31pm

Thank you Lostis :)

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 7:35am

Video available in 1h30!

WoE Arigatò 08/28/2013

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 1:52pm

nice vid :D was funny to watch it!

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 3:53pm

nice vid BUT why you dont use conc and aura blade if you make chrushing strike ? xDD

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 4:08pm

nice vid BUT why you dont use conc and aura blade if you make chrushing strike ? xDD

It's because I need free spot on my BM, I'll try to change it for tonight XD

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 11:58pm

u are too fast guime! xD I will do my video tomorrow :(