You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 12:07pm

Application Elfanor Rune Knight/Ranger

Hello there.

I'll introduce myself

IRL part:

i'm guillaume, 30 years old, a Wife, 1 kid coming and well 1 cat named Naruto ( ./love him )

Previous Story about RO:

I played IRO one year and made my hunter 99, was in a guild named Apex and had lots of fun in pvp. ( remind me the 1vs1 hunter auto attack with pneuma between chars :love: )
When they made euRO Transfer , i moved there with some people. i played euRO until hmm 2008?? when server died and people went on Fro ( good bye euRO, loved this time )

My guilds there were LTU, then i joined RnR because i was close the leaders but Ger was really a problem for Woe lol so i started thinking about another guild, Elegy was just starting, they were young, they needed me and i was close their leader Alex. I decided to start with them, we were fighting the big alliance Forever Love, Elements and Gruppe 8 and we became one of the best guild and managed to take their invest. Sadly they closed euRO and i didn't want to start again on Fro so i quitted.

I'm back now since 4 months because some mate told me about Transfer possible so it was an opportunity for me to start with at least my 99 sniper/lord knight.

Honestly i wanted to join Elegy and that quite normal but sadly i don't know anyone now, they all left. Alex leader left, and the few left are not really the people who i was close so i decided to not join them again.

So why Arigato? Because from the few i noticed, u guys are new and are building a strong guild and i prefer to be part of a guild growing up than a Guild already 10 years old with a castle since 5 years...

Also u got some french players so that not bad to talk french sometimes in private ^^ but i love to talk eng ( french sux in eng so that always good to work on it ).

Now my char

Serkeril Rune knight DB/HS

About the build, i tested it a few in pvp, seems not that idiot from my side to work on Str for HS as well.
But i'm kinda nub about RK, so i'm really up for advice about Stats/Stuff for a DB/HS build.

Since i wanted to have 150 chars and correct stuff before apply somewhere, i got a ranger 150 as well wich is War strike Spamm oriented. I can play him as well but since i played Sniper during 5 years, i would prefer tryout RK for a while.

Bad part:

Well there is 2 problem about my apply and i can understand if u guys are not good with this.

First i'm completly nub about Renewal, i don't even know how it works, where are the castle, i simply never played it. I only played normal woe for years so i'll need help about all of this if i'm in. ( told already that to PlayBoy )

Also same about Strategy, i don't know the target a RK is supposed to focus first, i dunno wich are thre strongest ennemy we need to kill first now. well i need to work on it as u can see.

The second major problem is i won't be able to apply Wenes Woe or at least i'll be late everytime. That sadly not negociable with my other half ( dunno if that eng ) well my wife because i almost made her running away some time ago with WOW and 4h party every evening so i promised to never play again during lunch and movie time wich is mostly 20h-23h ^^

Sorry i talked a lot so i'll let u guys read that. And let me know for Apply, would like to be part of Arigato history on Fro ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elfanor" (Nov 16th 2013, 1:51pm)

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 12:42pm

wow, so nice apply *_*

Well, welcome here ! I hope you will have fun with us! :3

Sephir

Almost awesome

• "Sephir" is male

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 12:45pm

wow, so nice apply *_*

Well, welcome here ! I hope you will have fun with us! :3

^ this

Welcome!! :thumbup:

Buxiu

Like a boss

• "Buxiu" is male

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:09pm

welcom here body
and Have fun ;)
この戦いをありがとうございました。
それは光栄でした

Kono tatakai o arigatōgozaimashita. Sore wa kōeideshita.

Tentousama

Almost awesome

• "Tentousama" is male

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:19pm

Welcome here! :P

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:22pm

Welcome
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. Napoleon Bonaparte

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:46pm

Hey, we are happy to see your apply even as guest and full member after no prob! Your Rk is already with a real good equipement! and we will explain ALL what you have to know and do for be a stong RK and write the future with Us! <3

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 2:01pm

Hello and welcome to the forum Arigato :thumbsup:

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 2:03pm

Hello and welcome =p

Hunto

Almost awesome

• "Hunto" is male

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 2:11pm

Ciao

If u can spell "Spaghetti" you can start ur trial time :3

Marmelade?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• "Marmelade?" is male

Occupation: E͖̝̪̤͕̺͇̰̖ͬ̿ͪͩ̿V̞͕͒̈̈́̏ͫ̓E̴̺̺̠͍ͪͦ̍̀̀R̶͉̝͇̝̎̎̂ͯ̕Y̨͕̥̩̹̣̞͕̍͒̊̊̑̓̎̀Ŵ̍҉͓̙̳̜̩̗͘Ḩ̮͕̮͓̼͙̩ͪ̿ͩͨ͐E̢̝̝͙ͦ̈̈ͦ̉̅ͦͪͦR̯͕̬̫̊͠E̸̖̭̮̣̬̿̀͟ͅ

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 2:35pm

Hoho someone from old LTU and also someone which still knew the guild Apex on iRO haha!

Welcome :P You are nearly as old as I am in this game!

( I was in LTU too)

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 4:21pm

Elfanor ! Welcome ! :bun_luck:

Thoak

Wannabe poster

• "Thoak" is male

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 5:38pm

Hellooooo

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 7:06pm

Hi, dude, and welcome here. Nice application.

:pusheen_hello:

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 8:12pm

thanks dude! as i said, i'm up for playing ranger time to time. Both are rdy, just need to reset stat the ranger =)

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 9:08pm

:hail: Same char that me => RK/Ranger !!
That's the way budy & of course we need him !
:bun_samuarai:

Thx Flusy :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "/\yor" (May 13th 2013, 3:24am)

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 1:35am

Helllo!!

Nice application, Really nice & long history O.o
Nice equip & stuff, we will give you some advices & stuffs about RK !

Don't worry about your 2 problems <3

We understand if you can't play all WoEs, the most important thing is just that we know beforehand every time if someone is coming or not =)

About renewall experience, you will get plenty!

Sooooo, enjoy your trial time!! *_*

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 4:05pm

Hi and welcome among us !

I'm happy to see your apply !

Monday, May 13th 2013, 2:44am

Welcome Guillaume =) and enjoy Renewal :beer:

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 7:45pm

hello! a rly nice apply, was nice to read it :D

hope u'll be fine in our guild (and u got a pm XD)