You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 20th 2013, 4:42am

Zuetto is back!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zuetto" (May 21st 2013, 7:27am)

Monday, May 20th 2013, 7:10am

video is up! have a nice day :D

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Monday, May 20th 2013, 7:55am

WOW.... I was not here for these Epic GVG! Your video is so great we can see clearly the Numbers of ennemi and ow we arrive to push them, so bad for Aurora who was blocked in entrance and for dafaq ally:) And how did you react to stasis? Did you use some dispel and clearance too? So bad of we was A LOOOOOT absent yesterday maybe if we was not so much, we could change a little the issues but maybe not:) Did Wednesday will be again at Yuno the woe? and they will finish to bash their eco if its totally bash:) GG even for vidblain keeped and your gameplay in Andlangr!

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Monday, May 20th 2013, 9:13am

I was missing your videos <3

Sephir

Almost awesome

• "Sephir" is male

Monday, May 20th 2013, 9:33am

Finally a new Videoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good Job *-*

Monday, May 20th 2013, 1:08pm

nice one zuezue

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Monday, May 20th 2013, 2:42pm

Oh yeah, I will check later. First, it is GAME OF THRONES TIME NOW!
But I am happy 'you are back, zuezue'!

:napoli_shine:

Artzi

Like a boss

• "Artzi" is male

Monday, May 20th 2013, 2:53pm

Quite nice. 2nd part asap plxxx

Kurumi Tokisaki

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• "Kurumi Tokisaki" is male

Occupation: E͖̝̪̤͕̺͇̰̖ͬ̿ͪͩ̿V̞͕͒̈̈́̏ͫ̓E̴̺̺̠͍ͪͦ̍̀̀R̶͉̝͇̝̎̎̂ͯ̕Y̨͕̥̩̹̣̞͕̍͒̊̊̑̓̎̀Ŵ̍҉͓̙̳̜̩̗͘Ḩ̮͕̮͓̼͙̩ͪ̿ͩͨ͐E̢̝̝͙ͦ̈̈ͦ̉̅ͦͪͦR̯͕̬̫̊͠E̸̖̭̮̣̬̿̀͟ͅ

Monday, May 20th 2013, 9:35pm

Quite nice. 2nd part asap plxxx

Agreed!

Monday, May 20th 2013, 9:38pm

2nd part wont be so cool Q.Q I didn't register a lot bec of some pc troubles xD

so don't expect much :(

randomguy91

Almost awesome

• "randomguy91" is male

Monday, May 20th 2013, 9:47pm

gg :D

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 7:25am

second link added -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCyOruY7rjA&feature=youtu.be

online in 30 minutes

Tentousama

Almost awesome

• "Tentousama" is male

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 12:06pm

Great Video i like it!! :hatch_tongue:

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 5:43pm

thx :D

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 6:47pm

nub :hatch_balloon:

Thx Flusy :love:

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 6:48pm

It's Cannes Movie Festival atm in France, i think you have some good chances to win a price if you present this vid :D

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 7:01pm

Cool videos, Zuezue.
The start of the music in the first one sounds like the music of The Walking Dead. <3 ~awesome!
I also like the moment at around 04:30 minutes when it was said 'Elegy is pushing towards the room which is in front of the first barricade. But they are dying; not very organized; easy peasy!' and BAM you are dead. =D
~perfect moment!

One question: Who is speaking such a beautiful english during the 1st video (e.g. ~10:15) min) ? I do not recognize his voice. I never heard it before. Maybe a siege guest?
It is quite awesome. I am envious. =)

It is also pretty interesting to get a peek listen into your whispers. Some seem quite loud and a bit ragy, especially regarding dafaq,. ~whyever.
I did not understand much, only the name: However, the tone conveyed enough to get the impression. ~hahah
For me it is really interesting to note how different people may be during sieges. I am never that emotional - I mean in a ragy way - especially not when I do whisper with my friends. The only thing sometimes I say is like 'Mimimi, I died again and do not come through the entrance def.'
That's the only thing what annoys me the most when I am not able to come back for supporting.

Anyway, as usual your choice of the instrumentals are very nice. They are certainly very well fitting to the fight action.
Thank you for sharing. <3

:hatch_relax:

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 8:05pm

@sampyx LoL I did better videos, but this is fine too :)

@fluse the guy talking at the minute 10:15 is the same guy saying "easy peasy" and is Lukas, our leader from Envy. He was playing *MafiaBomber* (hunto's genetic) for this siege :)
about dafaq I don't think was a whisper thingy xD and yea the first song of the first video is the waking dead intro /gg

hope fraps will work also for the next siege ! :D

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 11:02pm

Nobody was raging in our whisper list, we were talking about where were the uc leaders.

For everyone is not able to understand ita ,the translation is : "Vaia is on the left, behind the emp" -"Dafaq uced on the right". "Guys they are on the right" "I said that" .

There is the priority speaker on ts so it's not possible to talk in whisper and to be able to talk to each others ( about something important related to the siege, not about what we ate for lunch), we all have to yell.