You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Marmelade?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• "Marmelade?" is male
  • "Marmelade?" started this thread

Occupation: E͖̝̪̤͕̺͇̰̖ͬ̿ͪͩ̿V̞͕͒̈̈́̏ͫ̓E̴̺̺̠͍ͪͦ̍̀̀R̶͉̝͇̝̎̎̂ͯ̕Y̨͕̥̩̹̣̞͕̍͒̊̊̑̓̎̀Ŵ̍҉͓̙̳̜̩̗͘Ḩ̮͕̮͓̼͙̩ͪ̿ͩͨ͐E̢̝̝͙ͦ̈̈ͦ̉̅ͦͪͦR̯͕̬̫̊͠E̸̖̭̮̣̬̿̀͟ͅ

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:00pm

Other Games and Stuff

Yoyo guys!

Another Topic mb le awesome me!
OH MON DIEU! IDD! :evil:

Besides Ragnarok me and some other guys are playing other games , so probably I would like to share what I am playing maybe the rest of you does indeed play the same games or other stuff or may want to join us AND WHAT IS THIS SENTENCE SO LONG BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT GRAMMAR LIKE A BAWS! AAAAAH YEA.

I'm playing:
League of Legends - Summoner Name --> Hustens4ft on EU W
Firefall
Path of Exile
Some WoW
RO

and Xbox 360 Tag is P4perheart
FIFA 13 and many many more games

feel free to add me!

NOW ITS YOUR TIME TO POST! :cursing:

Xyothine

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:16pm

Hi for me its a bit different, i've only 2 games, and school !

So for me : Ragnarok (My passion)

PS3 : Fifa 13

username : Xyothine
and Naruto Ninja storm 3 asap !! feel free to add me dude :)

Hunto

Almost awesome

• "Hunto" is male

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:35pm

Uhm tbh i only "play" path of exile :huh:

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:37pm

LoL : Summonername Unleashed One(EUW)
WoW
Path of Exile
Fifa 13(on PC)
MassEffect 3
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. Napoleon Bonaparte

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:58pm

Hi for me its a bit different, i've only 2 games, and school !

So for me : Ragnarok (My passion)

PS3 : Fifa 13

username : Xyothine
and Naruto Ninja storm 3 asap !! feel free to add me dude :)
wtf naruto ninja storm 3 is out in some days xD not yet!!! for now I'm playing the generation one, feel free to add me on the psn seraphin182
if u have the ninja storm generation we can play some matches already *_*

Xyothine

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 3:08pm

Ahhh okay !! i hope we will get this game asap :D And thennnnn ! i'll fuck you ahahahahah :D i doesn't have the first generation, but i'll try to find it :) :thumbup:

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 3:10pm

path of exile is like a virus? why everyone is playing it !! xD

I'm playing somtimes LOTRO , and just the woe in RO (and sitting in prontera the rest of the time) (and failing to try to have the backpack >_> )

I was trying to play RO2 some weeks ago, but even if it's really cute, is not the same without my friends q.q ( trying to make them feeling guilty)

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 3:45pm

Ahhh okay !! i hope we will get this game asap :D And thennnnn ! i'll fuck you ahahahahah :D i doesn't have the first generation, but i'll try to find it :) :thumbup:
oh well don't worry in some days the new one is out, but I wont buy it on the begin, I wait a bit till the price go down :P

Xyothine

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 11:16pm

oh well don't worry in some days the new one is out, but I wont buy it on the begin, I wait a bit till the price go down :P

Don't worry, i'll not either buy it at the release. . . i'll wait a bit ^^" i'm not that rich dude ! ;(

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 11:37pm

Don't worry, i'll not either buy it at the release. . . i'll wait a bit ^^" i'm not that rich dude ! ;(
I'll buy it from www.thehut.com is rly better! in italy ps3 games are fucking expensive...70€ ea >.< here u can pre-order it for 43€ and usually the price go down fast :D ( I already bought a lot of games from this website, is rly good ;)

Marmelade?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• "Marmelade?" is male

Occupation: E͖̝̪̤͕̺͇̰̖ͬ̿ͪͩ̿V̞͕͒̈̈́̏ͫ̓E̴̺̺̠͍ͪͦ̍̀̀R̶͉̝͇̝̎̎̂ͯ̕Y̨͕̥̩̹̣̞͕̍͒̊̊̑̓̎̀Ŵ̍҉͓̙̳̜̩̗͘Ḩ̮͕̮͓̼͙̩ͪ̿ͩͨ͐E̢̝̝͙ͦ̈̈ͦ̉̅ͦͪͦR̯͕̬̫̊͠E̸̖̭̮̣̬̿̀͟ͅ

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 5:04am

path of exile is like a virus? why everyone is playing it !! xD

I'm playing somtimes LOTRO , and just the woe in RO (and sitting in prontera the rest of the time) (and failing to try to have the backpack >_> )

I was trying to play RO2 some weeks ago, but even if it's really cute, is not the same without my friends q.q ( trying to make them feeling guilty)

I played RO2 SEA too but it sucks on the Servers since they are made for Malaysia etc.

Coming this Year RO2 (or better iRO2) will be launched as well as euRO2 by our beloved Gravity EU :P just saying if you didnt know!

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 9:35am

oh, I didn't know *_*

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 5:07pm

Yes yes, Marmelade already mentioned it to me via teamspeak.
I play ROII too, well, I played, I took a break cuz of studying.
However, I am looking forward to continue playing this. Switching to euROII will be probably a good choice regarding the server time setting and stuff.
Maybe we can find a way that few poeple like to (re)start it together. It might be more fun. What do you think?

Apart from RO and ROII I only play Mortal Kombat 9 uncut from time to time via PS3.
Hopefully after my final exams in april I got more time for everthing, even ROI. =)

Marmelade?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• "Marmelade?" is male

Friday, March 1st 2013, 4:03am

oh, I didn't know *_*
Now you know tho :)! :thumbup:

randomguy91

Almost awesome

• "randomguy91" is male

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 1:21am

Sooo, I'm not really playing any MMORPG other than RO (WoE mainly, exping something just when I feel sick or when there are events) and, from time to time, Diablo 2. I still like those two games a lot more than nowadays MMOs, since they are mostly npc -> go to npc -> go to~ and grind-fest based, 3D combat systems seems "weird" to me, only-istance dungeons are for twats (even if that public queue system is nice), and last but not least, D3 is absolutely shit (its just D2 with better graphics But with a lot of shit, like more lvls with expansions, auction house etc) so I hope Blizzard will close as soon as possible.

Moar, in my free time I play CoD Black Ops 2 on pc (if anyone have it can add me, its no problem if you like SC, HC or Zombies), make some videos (but I'm too lazy to learn something for After Effects and that's why my vids are mainly "plain") and lastly, even if I started just two years ago, I still play Confrontation with some friends (its a board game with miniatures).
Now, please dont tell me that any french here doesnt know this game or never heard about Rackham. Please.

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 7:12am

[quote='randomguy91','index.php?page=Thread&postID=684#post684']Moar, in my free time I play CoD Black Ops 2 on pc

[/quote]And i look all your video, you are really good even if i dont have this game gg<3

Xyothine

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 10:45am

i got Naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3! so if someone want to play against me and loose ofc, add : Xyothine

randomguy91

Almost awesome

• "randomguy91" is male

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 12:54pm

Moar, in my free time I play CoD Black Ops 2 on pc

And i look all your video, you are really good even if i dont have this game gg<3

Moar, in my free time I play CoD Black Ops 2 on pc

And i look all your video, you are really good even if i dont have this game gg<3
Thanks, I really appreciate it!! :D

Xyo, if Falkion will buy that game IM sure he will add you ;)

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 4:12pm

xyooooo I added u but u didn't accept Q.Q add me back on psn seraphin182

btw I'll buy naruto ninja storm 3 in 1-2 weeks :D

@randomguy91 hasalo ma falkion ha solo xbox no?

randomguy91

Almost awesome

• "randomguy91" is male

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 4:20pm

@randomguy91 hasalo ma falkion ha solo xbox no?
Lolwut? He have ps3, not xbox xD

Previously 35 members have read this thread

Rate this thread