You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 8:39pm

Old Good Times

I did many videos during the last 2 years, I'm gonna post them all here for the ppl who enjoy to see them :) most of the videos are done during non-renewal sieges in Envy, I hope u will enjoy them :D

I'll add 1-2 videos day by day :D

one of my favorite video is mardol def, but first u have to see mardol take! xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krGMQS2Jlpg

we took mardol ( eco 100 castle ) alone with Envy against Elegy, was a rly nice siege *_*

the 2nd part:

mardol def http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv5QjNyqaUI

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Zuetto" (Mar 2nd 2013, 8:51pm)

Xyothine

Unregistered

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 8:55pm

i'll love so much your vidéo bro" ^^' But atm i've a really problem... And i want everyone to help me, when i make my vidéo, i don't want to let people see my chat, how can i do?? :p

But well Zuelove <3 amazing woe, i'm so happy to be in Arigato guild , a mix from verry good players, from Tribute! Envy, French guilds ^^' Thanks a lot for let me improving my game in Arigato's Ranks ! :D

PS : in your vidéo of Taking Mardol, at 08:05 you can see me :p Killed by an Elegy Champion ! :D When Xyo was a girl champ :p

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xyothine" (Mar 2nd 2013, 9:01pm)

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 9:06pm

ahahah yea was you on 8:05!! btw about the chat thing I totally forget how to do it with sony vegas; last time I asked hunto, he know how to do it, so ask him :P

Xyothine

Unregistered

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 9:28pm

But well i'm not using Vegas pro, eventhough i could link my vidéos 2h after woe dude :p but well i'll only turn off when i equip something, so people won't know anything about my stuff :D

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 9:32pm

if your chat is not too big and u zoom in a bit ( while rendering the video ) then nobody will see it :P

Xyothine

Unregistered

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 10:08pm

You can't zoom in this fucking movie maker !!

Pr0tector

Almost awesome

• "Pr0tector" is male

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 11:15pm

if your chat is not too big and u zoom in a bit ( while rendering the video ) then nobody will see it :P

working O.o

Xyothine

Unregistered

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 12:10am

But on Movie maker you can't keep zoom all the time, its like a moving zoom... S i'll try to play without equipement on/off in chat ^^

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 12:56am

But on Movie maker you can't keep zoom all the time, its like a moving zoom... S i'll try to play without equipement on/off in chat ^^