You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Gingery

Unregistered

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 10:45pm

Gingers Application =)

Hey,
I played RO a long time ago. I played on euRO Loki in the year 2005-2008. I just love this game. In August 2013 I began to play on fRO, made a Wizard, and now I am Warlock. At the moment lvl 102, cause i changed only a few days ago.
My rl name is Carina, iam 29 years old an from Germany..
I have a little daughter (almost 2 years old). I loved and love to play Woe. On euRO I played a Gypsy 99/70 in much nice guilds. Holy Pirates, Rainbow Raiders <3 <3 <3
Maybe someone remember of u! :love: :D
I just miss this times, and Iam searching for a nice, friendly guild, which make a nice woe and making much fun :)
I am NOT 24/7 online, cause of my little daughter. I`m sorry. Iam online all evenings, most on 19.30 h.
I hope this is not a problem. :huh:
I had/or still have only one guild, but I dont like them much. If you want to know it, i can tell u later... X(

My Warlock shall have a woe build with much int, dex and vit (for woe of course). I speak a good english. ;)
My Equippe is not the best.. but Iam working for better. ;)

If u wanna ask me something, just do. I would be very happy, if I can join your guild. I love the name, and you sound friendly. :D
I have a few more chars: 80HighPriest, 87Stalker and a 101 Wanderer. But they are inactive at the moment! :)

And I know LOSTRIS. I think she played in euRO Loki too, in the same guild, like i was. <3 :love:

I hope you will answer me. Thanks for reading, and good nite :)

Artzi

Like a boss

• "Artzi" is male

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 11:28pm

Hello to you !

I bet you will get a huuuge wall right after me from the lurker of this forum, so i will just say this :hi:

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 11:40pm

Hey!! Welcome Carina! I never heard this name but I guess you are a girl:)
So personnaly I'm one of our main warlock in guild and here a good news for you: you are the official first warlock applying in our guild so you can be happy and I will explain all what you need to do if you join us but I will do my best for it.

Then congrats for your leveling and pass the quest warlock in 2 months, understand the leveling mechanic, etc.
Like you have seen our guild is 95% Pur Woe at high level in fighting Some others very good guilds like: Elegy/ Aurora / Elements and RnR mainly!
But not only, we are doing also KVM, pvp and several of us are hunting MVP!
Here the main problem: we recruit player at lvl 135+ because a player more low than this lvl can't really do something's or maybe 1/2 skill before diying etc.
But in my opinion you seems very motivate, trustable and a correct person. So I think if we and you are agree could lend to you a warlock already max lvl and equiped for playing woe with us and discover our others warlocks !
Then do you think you could accept this? But it's for give you time to leveling and if one month for exemple you lvl up of only 5/10 lvl max, we will have to do something. And even if playing a 150 warlock is really cool you have to keep motivation for lvling your own char!:) and he owner of this warlock have to be agree also of course:)
About your build/ stats/ equips Etc, I will gave you all info about this wonderfull class who can change completely a fights in woe.

Here some question for you ginger!:
- how did you heard or saw our guild ?
-have you seen some of our videos woe? And did you liked it?
-have you did some plans about a possible build ?
-would you like played a full support warlock with several very important skill or you would
Prefer a pur damage warlock build but moreeeeeee expansive to get in equip. Or maybe a hybrid like some skill support and some damage?
-how did you manage to win money ? In this game where allll is veryyy expensive?
-Not good but important also: you will see it but 90% of best equiped players or minimum for buy bubble gum you have to spend several euro on I shop for different things, etc then in general how many you can/ want by month? We will never blame you if you don't put 1 euro in game of course, we All have a real life with many things to do and paid more important that game but it's just for know?:)
-Do you have TeamSpeak3 for coming on Ts when you are online and sharing some moments with our English speaker or Germans player quite always online because big nerds! ?
- Did you wanderer is on the same account?

Now you will see how much it's veryyyyyy hard to lvling a warlock in team because most of party prefer a class for kill quickly and big damage like ranger but if you have zeny you can pay leech or also play Ab or Rk out of party who are more needed and ten leech your char but also hard to manage.

Thx you for reading miss and sorry for wall of text but I'm
Happy about your apply.

See you soon! :napoli_glasses:

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 11:41pm

Hello to you !

I bet you will get a huuuge wall right after me from the lurker of this forum, so i will just say this :hi:

Omggg you made my night Artz before going sleep ... You know me like you was my dad!! Thx so much ! Love!

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 11:56pm

Welcome

Friday, October 11th 2013, 12:02am

Hey there :)

Nice apply, i'm not against the fact that you join us in siege. But you won't have any fun with a low lvl char and without descent gear. You'll die from everything, get affected by all status, and maybe just get bored of woe :(. But you seem pretty motivated, and with some experience of the game even tho lots of things have changed with renewal. That makes me think "why not?". But i rly think you should wait some more lvls before joining us as guest to see if you enjoy and then reapply ^^. Feel free to ask warlocks of the guild for info on your class, build, equip, job in woe etc... They are different builds as a warlock some of them are more needed then others and require more or less gear wich makes a huge difference, when you start on a serv, and don't have much money. Like support WL will cost you xxx time less money, regarding the stuff required, then a dmg dealer warlock.

So wish you lot of fun, and see you soon :)

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Friday, October 11th 2013, 12:02am

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NERUCCIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333

welcome here *_* I'm so happy to see you back !!!!!! (I'm half sleeping so I will write something better tmr )

@anyone else : I trust her and she can use my chars if she wants :3 so her lvl should not be a problem! (sorry I didn't read the answers of her apply cause I'm sleeping xD )

Buxiu

Like a boss

• "Buxiu" is male

Friday, October 11th 2013, 3:12am

Hey welcom here
if Lady Lostris trust you so do I :D

You love WOE +1
You keep you Real life in priority +1
You're a woman... +1 :whistling:

Come on and let's have fun in killing people
memes#18
この戦いをありがとうございました。
それは光栄でした

Kono tatakai o arigatōgozaimashita. Sore wa kōeideshita.

Riley

Unregistered

Friday, October 11th 2013, 8:02am

Guys please stop wall lol!! +1 for you, we need more dps :) see you soon

LordPlayboy

Unregistered

Friday, October 11th 2013, 8:10am

Guys please stop wall lol!! +1 for you, we need more dps :) see you soon

Come on, she is a warlock girl! i cant dont do a wall! My Lovelyyyyy class since 7 years!

Riley

Unregistered

Friday, October 11th 2013, 8:17am

Come on, she is a warlock girl! i cant dont do a wall! My Lovelyyyyy class since 7 years!

Pervert lol i joke i joke i kid i kid

Pony

Almost awesome

• "Pony" is female

Friday, October 11th 2013, 11:14am

Frauenquote! Yes! :D Willkommen pandadog_3:

dámien

Almost awesome

• "dámien" is male

Friday, October 11th 2013, 11:45am

Frauenquote! Yes! :D Willkommen pandadog_3:
+1

welcommeeee

Thoak

Wannabe poster

• "Thoak" is male

Friday, October 11th 2013, 11:54am

hi there :)

Smogogo

Almost awesome

• "Smogogo" is male

Friday, October 11th 2013, 12:19pm

Welcome Gingers!

I hate ginger cuz that make me too hard.... Seriously i hate this food, the taste i mean...

You are not food so i love you!

I really hope you will enjoy woe with us!

Smogogo, best french troll ever!

Gingery

Unregistered

Friday, October 11th 2013, 9:00pm

Gingers Application =)

Hey!! Welcome Carina! I never heard this name but I guess you are a girl:)
So personnaly I'm one of our main warlock in guild and here a good news for you: you are the official first warlock applying in our guild so you can be happy and I will explain all what you need to do if you join us but I will do my best for it.

Then congrats for your leveling and pass the quest warlock in 2 months, understand the leveling mechanic, etc.
Like you have seen our guild is 95% Pur Woe at high level in fighting Some others very good guilds like: Elegy/ Aurora / Elements and RnR mainly!
But not only, we are doing also KVM, pvp and several of us are hunting MVP!
Here the main problem: we recruit player at lvl 135+ because a player more low than this lvl can't really do something's or maybe 1/2 skill before diying etc.
But in my opinion you seems very motivate, trustable and a correct person. So I think if we and you are agree could lend to you a warlock already max lvl and equiped for playing woe with us and discover our others warlocks !
Then do you think you could accept this? But it's for give you time to leveling and if one month for exemple you lvl up of only 5/10 lvl max, we will have to do something. And even if playing a 150 warlock is really cool you have to keep motivation for lvling your own char!:) and he owner of this warlock have to be agree also of course:)
About your build/ stats/ equips Etc, I will gave you all info about this wonderfull class who can change completely a fights in woe.

Here some question for you ginger!:
- how did you heard or saw our guild ?
-have you seen some of our videos woe? And did you liked it?
-have you did some plans about a possible build ?
-would you like played a full support warlock with several very important skill or you would
Prefer a pur damage warlock build but moreeeeeee expansive to get in equip. Or maybe a hybrid like some skill support and some damage?
-how did you manage to win money ? In this game where allll is veryyy expensive?
-Not good but important also: you will see it but 90% of best equiped players or minimum for buy bubble gum you have to spend several euro on I shop for different things, etc then in general how many you can/ want by month? We will never blame you if you don't put 1 euro in game of course, we All have a real life with many things to do and paid more important that game but it's just for know?:)
-Do you have TeamSpeak3 for coming on Ts when you are online and sharing some moments with our English speaker or Germans player quite always online because big nerds! ?
- Did you wanderer is on the same account?

Now you will see how much it's veryyyyyy hard to lvling a warlock in team because most of party prefer a class for kill quickly and big damage like ranger but if you have zeny you can pay leech or also play Ab or Rk out of party who are more needed and ten leech your char but also hard to manage.

Thx you for reading miss and sorry for wall of text but I'm
Happy about your apply.

See you soon! :napoli_glasses:

Hello <3

Thanks for your answers all :) <3 and Lostris : I
missed u. :/ :( <3 Do you have contact to "Idol-Mika"? I miss her
too. :)
LordPlayboy, I will shall answer ur questions for sure. In my euRO years I played only my Gypsy/Wanderer for Spsong, Lokis, and Scream. I think Lostris remember it ;) So, Wiz/Warlock stuffs was new for me, but I love to level them.

So, here are my answers for your questions:

how did you heard or saw our guild ? - I saw u sitting often in Pron, and saw that u searching members with this bubble over your head.
-have you seen some of our videos woe? And did you liked it? - I must say, I didnt see it yet, but I will do today!
-have you did some plans about a possible build ? Yes, a Woe Build. But i dunno now which exactly. I think a Hybrid Warlock. I wanna make Dmg too of course.
I know its expensive.
I often bought Bubble Gum boxes from the Ishop (Karats) to sell it in game for zeny. Yes its much expensive, but step by step I will get more equip.
I invest per month 10-15 euros for this game. More it's impossible, cause i have to buy rl stuff too and i have a little family.
I have a premium acc too.
Do you have TeamSpeak3 for coming on Ts when you are online and sharing
some moments with our English speaker or Germans player quite always
online because big nerds! ?
Yes I have TS3. :)
- Did you wanderer is on the same account? Yes my Wanderer is on the same acc. :) Her Name is Nera *waves to Lostris* :love: :whistling:

And yes, I heard its harder to find partys for WLs, but not impossible, isnt it?! ;)
I thought about, to transfer my Wanderer on a new ACC and leech my WL in partys (do Sp or exp song in party with wanderer). Is that possible? I always wanted to know.

I will looking forward to hear from you!

By the way: Smogogo : I love ginger! The taste of it. In combination with Sushi, it is a dream :P :crazy:
:rofl:

Gingery

Unregistered

Friday, October 11th 2013, 9:06pm

Gingers Application =)

Oh, i forgot something.
Lend me a 150WL would be nice. But could I play my too, if i am 130 ? ;D :crazy:

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Friday, October 11th 2013, 9:23pm

ofc I remember <3

So, I don't have a warlock, I can lend you other classes if you want, but I think we can find a warlock for you somwhere xD It's a unknown class for me x_x

( I send you a pm now, wait <3 )

Lostris

Like a boss

• "Lostris" is female

Friday, October 11th 2013, 9:25pm

ok you are not registered, I can't write you a pm xD

Friday, October 11th 2013, 9:43pm

Omg you did the effort to try to understand LordPlayboy.
Nice motivation!

Please register to the forum so we can send you PMs =)

We need to speak a bit with you ^^.