You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Arigatò. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sephir

Almost awesome

• "Sephir" is male

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 11:13am

Skill

i would max striking buff - remove call agni and instead i would take earth insigna (really good for defense) and earth grave instead of killing cloud.

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 11:59am

Hi thx for your feedback, I allready want to remove call agni since I don't have any situations to use it and use the point to max striking (so the endow quake).

I know nothing about insigna so I have to read information about it but I take note of it. Is Killing Cloud usefull in siege ? I read there are some interrest that's why I took it.

With your advices I have the impression to turn a little my build to a support build, am I right ? If it's this I have to buy an oblivion stone (I don't have any reset left) and to change a little my stat.

Sephir

Almost awesome

• "Sephir" is male

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 12:56pm

everything in the earth insignia will take 1.5 damage from fire element attacks (dragon breath!) even if they wear a fire armor so it's very useful for an entrance defense. It's a tiny spell tho so u can use it but it's hard to kill someone in a 3x3 cell path in an open space. U have to block the target with a vacuum, or a spider web and the cast the insignia on him (hoping a dragon breath will kill him ofc :P)

Killing cloud is a very good hitlock (16 seconds of duration!) skill but the damage is ridicolous. It's only useful for stopping an enemy rush. Earth grave is stronger in terms of matk (because you maxed out the endow quake), it'll hitlock, unhide players and cause bleeding sometimes, u just have to use it on the right timing. it's overall better (and it's a prerequisite!)

btw with this skill tree i think you have to change your stat a bit (like 120 dex , 105 int , 95 vit rest luck ) since you don't do a lot of damage anyway! even with 120 int. It's better to have an almost istant cast that stronger spells.

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 1:14pm

ahhh no q.q

always go for 120int & ~105dex. Dex is good just for variable cast time reduction, but you can achieve no variable cast with 120int/105dex & +30int/+33dex foods (and now there are even new foods q.q) . Int gives more MATK & makes a significant difference on Arullo success rate & resistance

KC DPS sux & it's a middle tier control ground skill hitlock because it's not spammable (5s CD) and short range (9) for its aoe (7x7) : it can be useful but it's not worth it.
Earth Insigna is VERY good (but on the other hand very expensive)

I could give you a skilltree we need, but I would recommand that you try a few times playing with us first !

Sephir

Almost awesome

• "Sephir" is male

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 2:28pm

Well not everyone can spam 30/30 food every woe...with 120dex 105 int it's more easy to reach istant cast.
And about arrullo i don't think 15 points makes a huge difference (it's just hard to make deep sleep and 90% of times you'll be hitted before it disappear)
Anyway your choice :).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sephir" (Mar 12th 2013, 2:28pm)

Hunto

Almost awesome

• "Hunto" is male

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 4:02pm

Its a guest guys, relax biches.

Fluse-chan

Saren's property! ;3

• "Fluse-chan" is female

Occupation: Student (Japanology / Anglistics & American studies)

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 4:05pm

ahhh no q.q

always go for 120int & ~105dex. Dex is good just for variable cast time reduction, but you can achieve no variable cast with 120int/105dex & +30int/+33dex foods (and now there are even new foods q.q) . Int gives more MATK & makes a significant difference on Arullo success rate & resistance

KC DPS sux & it's a middle tier control ground skill hitlock because it's not spammable (5s CD) and short range (9) for its aoe (7x7) : it can be useful but it's not worth it.
Earth Insigna is VERY good (but on the other hand very expensive)

I could give you a skilltree we need, but I would recommand that you try a few times playing with us first !

+1

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 5:31pm

Ok I'll wait before to change something about my char.

Western

Almost awesome

• "Western" is male

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 8:09pm

Welcome :thumbsup:

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 5:17pm

Hi everyone,

Good news, I got some consumables so as I said, I'll be there sunday if you want of course.

Sephir

Almost awesome

• "Sephir" is male

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 5:20pm

we will be glad to have you this sunday siege :)!

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 4:19pm

Hi everybody,

Can I have some news about this siege or did you forget me ? ;(

Pr0tector

Almost awesome

• "Pr0tector" is male

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 4:22pm

come to the left prontera inn ;)

Monday, March 18th 2013, 7:19am

I didn't post yesterday because I had some works to make but thx a lot for the siege, I know I have a lot of things to improve so what about an other siege with you guys wednesday but not to the beginning 'cause I have to eat at 8.00 pm ?

Fukushima

Almost awesome

• "Fukushima" is male

Monday, March 18th 2013, 7:39am

Sure thing that i would say.
One siege only just isn't enough to make a decision for or against a guild.

randomguy91

Almost awesome

• "randomguy91" is male

Monday, March 18th 2013, 1:04pm

Sure thing that i would say.
One siege only just isn't enough to make a decision for or against a guild.

+1

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 1:40pm

Sure thing you can guest again :thumbup:

I add you in the plans !

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 2:00pm

Ok thx a lot but I probably miss the 30 first minutes but my char will be ready.

Xyothine

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 5:36pm

ok ok !! we wait for you !

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 10:20am

Hi everyone,

I'll be available tonight if you want and need one more sorcerer.